Competitions & Legals
GREENWAY WETHERILL PARK – 16TH & 17TH MARCH 2021
Thank you for participating in our First 50 Eat Free for a Year Event!
EVENT TERMS & CONDITIONS
Each participant will receive a line position ticket (1-50) upon arrival to record their position in the line and they will be required to remain on the premises and in the line until the opening of the restaurant. The opening will be approximately 8.30 – 9.00 am Wed 17 March 2021.
Participants details and a photo will be recorded as the first 50 positions are taken up.
Security Guards will be on-site during the night.
Participants need to be over 18 years of age, otherwise they must be accompanied by a guardian for the duration of the line.
Local police have been advised about the event and will patrol the area throughout the evening.
It is the Security Guards role to randomly check participants presence throughout the night and morning to ensure that participants are complying with the rules and present throughout the night and morning.
We value the security and safety of participants and therefore no inappropriate behaviour will be tolerated. CJ’s QSR Group and the Security guards engaged, reserve the right to disqualify any participants that behave inappropriately.
Participants agree to the use of their image, photo or video for marketing purposes and social media content.
Short toilet breaks are acceptable and amenities will be available.
Leaving the site and line for prolonged periods during the event will result in automatic disqualification.
The 1 – 50 line position tickets are not transferable and therefore “swapping” or “reserving” a position in the line, for another person, is not acceptable.
The participant who receives the (1 – 50) line position ticket upon arrival, is the only person who can claim the voucher booklet at the opening of the restaurant.
No alcohol, offensive language or behaviour in the line will be tolerated.
Small tents, sleeping bags, folding chairs, etc are acceptable as shelter is limited.
We require participants to comply with any Government Health Regulations or Directives where applicable.
Upon the Opening of the Restaurant, the first 50 customers with a Line position ticket (1-50) will receive a Booklet of 52 vouchers that entitles the bearer to 52 free menu items in the form of 1 coupon per week for 52 weeks. Redemption of vouchers is only via Wetherill Park location.
VOUCHER BOOKLET T&C’s:
Only one (1) voucher booklet per customer. No purchase necessary. One coupon per customer per visit. Expiration dates apply. Must present and surrender original coupon. Not valid with any other offer, discount or combo. Not for resale or transferable. Offer valid only at Wetherill Park restaurant. Tax not included. Offer available only after regular breakfast hours.
Finally, please note that we are unable to advise, when is the best time to line up as we have previously had participants lining up the day before we open to ensure their position in the first 50. Good luck!
Win Burgers for a Year Competition – Shepparton Victoria ONLY
Congratulations to all the winners: Emma, Neah, Pauline, Carla, Charlie, Sjanie, Marg, Wendy and Mark!
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of the Terms and Conditions of Entry. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- To the extent of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any other reference to this competition, these Terms and Conditions prevail.
Who can enter
- Subject to the clauses below, entry is open to all residents of Victoria who have fulfilled the requirements set out below (‘Eligible Entrants’). Entrants who are not at least 18 years old may need to have the permission of their parent or legal guardian, and to claim the prize may have their parent or legal guardian take delivery of it. The promoter reserves the right to disqualify an entrant under 18 years of age that does have parental consent if requested. Note that winners MUST redeem their vouchers at Carls Jr. Shepparton.
- Employees of the Promoter, associated agencies and companies, contractors or individuals are not eligible to enter this competition.
- The Promoter is CJ’S VICTORIA PTY LTD ACN 614 373 474 (the ‘Promoter’). The Promoter’s address is Level 4, 190 Coventry St, South Melbourne, Vic 3205.
How to enter
- To enter, Eligible Entrants must download and sign up to the MyCarl’s app. Downloading and signing up for the MyCarl’s app will automatically enter you into the competition. All entrants within the Shepparton and surrounding area postcodes will be automatically entered.
- Entrants must provide contact details on request to be eligible to win. Entrants may only enter in their own name. Inaudible, incomprehensible, illegible, and incomplete entries may be deemed invalid.
Open, Close, Draw and Publish dates
- The competition commences on Friday 9 October 2020 at 9 AM and closes Sunday 8 November 2020 at 11 PM (‘Promotional Period’). All times noted in these Terms and Conditions are Melbourne times. If any draw date falls on a public holiday, as defined in the state of the Promoter, that draw will be conducted on the next business day. Entries via signup to the app must be received by the Promoter prior to the competition close date and time.
- The winners will be the first 10 valid entries drawn at CJ’s Victoria Pty Ltd ACN 614 373 474, Level 4, 190 Coventry St, South Melbourne, Vic 3205 on Thursday 12 November 2020 at 12PM. The Promoter will ensure that all entries have an equal chance of winning a prize.
- The winners will be notified by email or phone within four business days of the draw.
Prizes on offer
- There are 10 Prizes, of a 52 Voucher Booklets and the details regarding these are below.
- The winners (and if under 18 their parent or legal guardian) must participate in photo and video shoots and consent to the use of those images and recordings for any purpose.
- Any entrant found to be entering incorrect contact details, including incorrect contact details, may have all entries invalidated and any claim to any prize will be invalidated. If such an entrant is awarded a prize and then found to have breached this clause, the entrant must immediately return any prize awarded. The Promoter has sole discretion to determine if this clause has been breached by any entrant.
Further Terms and Conditions
- The Promoter reserves the right to conduct a redraw in the event that an entrant, claiming to be a winner, is unable to satisfy these Terms and Conditions or has breached these Terms and Conditions or is unable to be identified after reasonable efforts.
- The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is subject to State and Territory legislation but also final and binding on each person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries. Prizes are subject to availability, not transferable or exchangeable and, with the exception of cash prizes, cannot be taken as cash.
Privacy Collection statement
The Promoter and its related entities collect entrants’ personal information for the purpose of conducting and promoting this competition (including but not limited to determining and notifying winners) and marketing to those entrants in the future. That marketing will relate primarily to the Promoter’s own business, but may also include the promotion of other businesses from time to time. The Promoter and its related entities will only disclose marketing information to its marketing service providers for the conduct of this marketing, not to third parties for other marketing. The Promoter may disclose personal information collected to an agent who is engaged to conduct the competition draw and to prize providers for prize fulfilment. The Promoter may also disclose personal information collected to Australian regulatory authorities, such as the regulators of trade promotions.
The first 10 winners will receive a booklet of 52 vouchers that entitles the bearer to 52 free menu items in the form of 1 coupon per week for 52 weeks.
- Entrants agree to the use of their image, photo or video for marketing purposes and social media content.
- Only one (1) voucher booklet per customer
- No purchase necessary
- One coupon per customer per visit
- Expiration dates apply
- Must present and surrender original coupon
- Not valid with any other offer, discount or combo
- Not for resale or transferable
- Offer valid only at Shepparton restaurant
- Tax not included
- Offer available only after regular breakfast hours